Math-4th GradeInstructor: Driskell, CourtneyAGENDAS: Students should use their Agendas daily to write assignments, specific due dates, test dates, and project due dates. This is an important tool for students and parents to track when assignments are due.
HomeworkFourth graders will have a reasonable amount of homework. This gives the learners an opportunity to practice and review the skills learned in class. It is important for you to show an interest in your child's schoolwork; however, homework should not always require parental help. You can help by establishing a homework routine, checking to see that homework assignments are completed, and …
Remind 101 is a free service that allows me, your child’s teacher, to send text messages to groups of students and/or parents from my computer. These messages would pertain to upcoming due dates for projects and/or tests. Students and parents have to opt-in if they want to be added to my text messaging list. With this service, you as a parent will know of upcoming assignments in the event the …
- 4th Grade Math Vocabulary
- This folder contains the essential math vocabulary a 4th grader will need to learn.
- Common Core Georgia Performance Standards
- A listing of the 4th grade Common Core Georgia Performance standards for math.
- Math Website Links
- Click on the links in this folder to practice your math skills.